What You’ll Learn
Freight visibility is rapidly being adopted to dramatically improve supply chain performance. Companies use visibility to improve customer service and inbound transportation, in addition to cutting costs. The use cases and business benefits are endless. The question is – where should you start and what are the challenges?
Hear Descartes’ VP of Transportation Solutions Brian Hodgson and Albertsons Traffic Manager Matthew Geurts discuss how Albertsons is using real-time freight visibility to gain greater insight to their inbound freight.
Details covered include:
- How Albertsons has benefited from using Descartes MacroPoint
- The direction freight visibility is taking in the current climate
- The direction supply chain is taking in the current climate of freight visibility in Albertsons’ supply chain
- Best practices for carrier enablement & carrier compliance
- Key factors to look for in a visibility solution